Hello you! We're a team of 25 online specialists. According to Dutch newspaper NRC we belong to the top 50 'career heroes' in the country. And we’re hiring!
GoalGorilla is looking for a junior PHP developer
We work in a number of agile teams. In your team you will be working with Drupal, Symfony and React. Je build features and maintain one of the highest traffic Dutch Drupal websites. You will have room to develop your own skills set and initiatives. We are a close-knit team so your contributions will be crucial and have a large impact.
You enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team. You have experience with PHP from your own time or with your former organization. You are a critical problem-solver who is also comfortable working with a combination of structural (SCRUM) meetings and accurate estimations while maintaining creativity in your solutions.
- PHP experience
- Knowledge of GIT or similar Version Control System
- Knowledge of / experience with Symfony is a plus
- Knowledge of / experience with Drupal is a plus
- Knowledge of / experience with SCRUM and Agile is a plus
- Knowledge of / experience with React is a big plus
- Higher education or equal ability
- Solid command of written and spoken English (because of our international customers and team members)
GoalGorilla offers you:
- A competitive salary, travel allowance, and a modern pension plan
- Plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development. Every one of our developers works with a 'Developer Journey', a development plan based on a skills-matrix
- Inspiring workplaces in the heart of Enschede and Amsterdam (@ TQ tech hub)
- An innovative 'remote' work policy
- Excellent hardware and comfortable workplaces
- Fun team activities from the Gorilla run in London to elaborate New Year's dinners
- Collective lunches, provided by TQ (Amsterdam) or our own housekeeper (Enschede).
- A fully paid gym membership
View from Amsterdam office
We lead a number of open source project including Open Social and THX. We regularly attend conferences both in The Netherlands and abroad and organize meetups about programming, agile project management, online marketing and more...
In addition to doing our work, we enjoy having lunch as a team and playing a spirited game of ping pong :) We share a passion for barbecue, and Friday afternoon drinks are more the rule than the exception. In short: we are talented ambitious people who enjoy building amazing online products.
Curious about your new workplace?
View the second floor here (click for 3D) View the third floor or roof terrace here
Do you fit the bill? Please submit your application by sending your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.
Recruiters: thank you for your interest, but we got this!