Hello you! We're a passionate team of 25 online specialists. According to Dutch newspaper NRC we belong to the top 50 'career heroes' in the country. And we’re hiring! Do you want to help us connect people in engaging online communities and build the future of social technologies?
GoalGorilla is looking for Drupal 8 Developers
We work in a number of fixed agile teams. You will have a lead role in one of these teams and share your knowledge and skillset with your coworkers. Together you will be working on various projects with room to expand and develop your own initiatives. We are a close-knit team so your contributions will be crucial and have a large impact. Alongside developing functionalities you will help us think about how we can further implement our SaaS-software and guide and educate our other developers.
Who are you?
You enjoy working in a multi-disciplined team. You are meticulous, the code you write is optimized, tested and safe. You are a critical problem-solver who is also comfortable working with a combination of structural (SCRUM) meetings and accurate estimations while maintaining freedom and flexibility in your activities.
- Knowledge of/ experience with Drupal is required
- Very strong skills with PHP
Knowledge of/ experience with SCRUM or Agile methods is a big plus
Knowledge of/ experience with Symfony2 is a big plus
- Knowledge of/ experience with technologies/ tools like Solr, Redis and Jira are a big plus
Knowledge of GIT or a comparable Version Control System
Higher education or equal ability
Multiple years of professional experience
Solid command of written and spoken English (because of our international customers and team members)
GoalGorilla offers you:
- A competitive salary, travel allowance, and a modern pension plan
- Plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development. Every one of our developers works with a 'Developer Journey', a development plan based on a skills-matrix
- Inspiring workplaces in the heart of Amsterdam (@ TQ tech hub) and/or Enschede
- Excellent hardware and comfortable workplaces
- Fun team activities from the Gorilla run in London to elaborate New Year's dinners
- Collective lunches, provided by TQ (Amsterdam) or our own housekeeper (Enschede).
- A fully paid gym membership
View from Amsterdam Office Amsterdam Office
We lead a number of open source project including Open Social and THX. We regularly attend conferences both in The Netherlands and abroad and organize meetups about programming, agile project management, online marketing and more...
In addition to doing our work, we enjoy having lunch as a team and playing a spirited game of ping pong :) We share a passion for barbecue, and Friday afternoon drinks are more the rule than the exception. In short: we are talented ambitious people who enjoy building amazing online products.
Curious about your new workplace?
View the second floor here (click for 3D) View the third floor or roof terrace here
Do you fit the bill? Please submit your application by sending your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.
Recruiters: thank you for your interest but we got this!